Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Dear Satan

Here's a little piece of my mind ... So you think you can come in my home and sneak your way into the heart and mind of my children? Which, by the way, belong to Jesus Christ! I am on to you and your shananagans and let me tell you my guards not going down. You show your face on the TV, tablet, phone and radio. You come sometimes through a friend. Oh your good.. But I got your number and I will be damned if you are getting my most prized possessions . You may wanna eat your wheaties cause this mama ain't going down without a fight. See I am equipped by almighty God ! The same power that he has lives in me and I am under the authority to use it. Think I am crazy? Well maybe just crazy enough to test the word that says your days are numbered. I realize you aren't gonna give up and I am here to tell you I am not either. I will lay down my life before letting you take theirs. Atleast I know where my eternity waits. So have a great night. Stock up on some aloe vera cause your day is coming! "JESUS!!!!" Now flee!!!

Sincerely, 
Mom 

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Your words are very encouraging with something that I am presently going through with my kids. Perfect timing for me. God bless you and your family! Brad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Brad! You are not alone. Blessing to you and yours also.

    ReplyDelete