Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Declaration

   It's that time again. Time to get the vision of what we want life to look like and vow to change our habits. New Years resolutions!! 
    So I decided to put mine in writing so I can refer to it when my life gets off balance. Here it goes. In 2015 I want to become a healthier me. Not just physically but spiritually and mentally. My plan is to start making time for myself to exercise and have devotion time. I want to read all the books I have bought that I started and never finished. I want to organize my home and say goodbye to things that just clutter up my life. I want to get my finances in order. I want to save and tithe the way I should be. I want more date nights and conversations with my husband and less Facebook. More cuddles with my children and less stressing over my house, my job, etc. I want to get more involved in Restore One, a wonderful local ministry that is helping victims of human trafficking. I want to walk with Jesus in my daily life instead of sitting him on the sidelines. I want to be more thankful, less anxious, and have more of a servants heart than ever before. I want to serve in my church better. I want to spend time with my children talking about Jesus and praying more together. I want to spend more time with my family.. My parents especially... I want to make memories that are unrushed and special with everyone I love. I want more girl time. Girlfriends suffer when you take a working girl and give her a house, husband, 2 kids, and a dog. I want to say "yes" when I should and "NO" when I should. I want to love better...everyone.. Even the ones that test me. I want to live consciously , waste less, buy less, and in the fullness of the JOY that has been heired to me for a costly price on a cross. 
     Well , as you can see I don't want much. I am going to need a lot of help with these . I hope all my friends have a wonderful New Year! Love to all of you and yours.

Paula

Psalm 20:4 ”May he give you the desire of your heart and make all your plans succeed.”




No comments:

Post a Comment